The word “entrepreneurship” has taken leaps and bounds and has gone through a huge transformation in all these years and still continuing, especially when technology continues to enable innovation. (more…)
If you want to get epic things done then you’ve got to get over Tryitis! Do you suffer from Tryitis? This is a deadly disease that affects entrepreneurs and professionals. What is Tryitis? Well, let’s go back to an amazing scene, a very famous scene in Hollywood, where you had Yoda training the young Luke Skywalker and he’s training him on these Jedi mind tricks. Luke was getting really frustrated that he wasn’t able to get something done, and he blurted out, “I’m trying as hard as I can.” Yoda stopped him immediately and said, “There is no trying. There’s either do or do not.” (more…)
Teams are not made in a day or two, It takes hard work, commitment and humbleness to build a team. By definition a team is any group of people organized to work together interdependently and cooperatively to accomplish a purpose or a goal, however, in reality, a team is much more than that….it brings the competencies, skills, and bandwidth to achieve organizational objective.
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” — Henry Ford. (more…)
Would you like to earn revenues that would be four times higher than what you currently earn today? Well, there’s one simple way through which you can achieve that. A recent EY report revealed that the companies which did this one thing had four times higher revenues than the companies that did not. So what is that one thing? Well, it’s related to your operations.
Focus On Your Core Activities
Companies that segregate their core activities from your non-core activities have four times higher revenue vis-a-vis companies that don’t. In this article, we present two different examples that make a business case for this. (more…)
I’ll be the first to admit when I first started my first business it was a disaster.
However, over time I perfected my business growth strategy and I built a multi-million dollar business across India called BNI.
The secret to a wildly profitable business is to treat your business as a whole system. Once I made this realization, my business became INSTANTLY profitable.
To help you put a business growth strategy in action, I’ve created a special LIVE master class: “How to Create Your Wildly Profitable Business”
I am going to share with you:-
- The #1 Myth stopping you from being successful in winning in business and succeeding in life.
- My BEST 3 Productivity Hacks that will make you insanely productive so that you are able to Double your productivity. Is that good? How many of you would love to double your productivity so that you have more time to focus on things that matter?
- One thing that will 4x your revenue growth
- What are the 3 key systems you need to scale up your business and which one is the most important
- I’m also going to share 7 step business success blueprint to build lasting wealth in the fastest time!!
- I’m going to share with you my secrets of building a multi-million dollar business working just 3 days a week
|Date:||June 3, 2017|
|Event:||How to Create a Wildly Profitable Business [Live Class]|
The Oriental Residency
|Location:||P.D. Hinduja Marg, Off SV Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
|More Info:||Click here for more information.|
As a society, we have bought into this myth from a young age. In fact, it is ingrained into our culture and it is hurting our success in every area of our life. I share the simple antidote that you can apply immediately into your life to be happier and more successful. If you’d like to be more productive, have 37% more sales, have better relationships, be healthier and more successful in every area of your life then I invite you to take the happiness challenge for the next 10 days!
Today is International Day of Happiness and I wanted to share a topic that I’m very passionate about. I share 10 different ways in which you can be happier over the next 10 days. Join me for the #Happiness#Challenge and be happier in the next 10 days.
- Would you like to create a powerful, step-by-step process to grow your business on autopilot?
- Would you like help with an action plan that will, if implemented correctly,create 100%, or even 200% growth in the next 12 months or so?
- Would you like to understand the ins and outs of product hacking your business for maximum growth?
- Would you like to do less, but finish more?
- Would you like to know how to use incredibly effective strategies to market your product or service across various channels?
- Would you like your business to grow on autopilot without you?
- Would you like to get off the cash flow roller coaster?
- Would you like to develop a committed second line of management?
- Do you want more time for what truly matters?
- If you answered yes to any of the above then Titan Masterminds is for YOU.
“The Titan Masterminds program helped me identify and sharpen what I do well. I developed a mindset conducive for business success. Then I built a vision for my business and broke it down into smaller targets. I put in processes for marketing and sales. I outsourced work I did not enjoy doing.”
- Business Training – practical, proven and tested ideas in business growth and productivity hacking for entrepreneurs.
- Business Mentoring – Hand holding to implement these ideas in your business.
- Peer to peer accountability to make sure that you get the support to follow through on a positive way.
- Masterminding: using crowd wisdom to help you brainstorm how to fast track your #1 goals for the year.
Learn the 7 Steps to Business Mastery. Attend this dynamic training session and learn how you can grow your business faster without you!
|Date:||April 5, 2017|
|Event:||How to accelerate your business growth with ease[Live Training]|
9594066046 , 9920160184
|Location:||331 Opp West, Bandra Sangam Building, Doctor BR Ambedkar Road, Pali Hill, Bandra (West),
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
The number one challenge that I’ve seen with entrepreneurs as they grapple to scale up their enterprise is people. In my last blog, we saw how important a second line of management is but still overall people struggle on that particular front. So how do you have happy and engaged employees?
In this blog , I share 3 Specific challenges that entrepreneurs struggle with.
- Hiring the right people
- Building a formidable team that’s able to independently grow
- Retaining the particular talent
In my last series of blog, I share some very specific ways in which we can do that. The number one way in which you can address a majority of these people-related issues is making sure that you have an employee-engagement system in place.
According to a recent EY report, If you are able to invest in a total-rewards mechanism, then you will find that you have a 15% higher employee productivity than companies that don’t.
There are 3 specific ways in which we can have happy and engaged employees:
- Right People in the Right Place:
Make sure that you have the right people in place. Develop a hiring process in which we are able to get across the long term vision of your company and get your people excited about it.
Seek to understand what are the aspirations of your people and make sure that these are aligned with you. Show how by meeting the company’s goals, the company’s visions, they are able to also positively impact their aspirations.
The best advice that I’ve got as far as people go is this: Hire slowly, fire quickly. Make sure that you have a very specific way in hiring people and invest in that particular process. It may take some time and effort to do that but don’t cut corners there because it’s really important.
Imagine if you were hiring a partner, just not an employee and if tomorrow this person is going to be a partner in your business. What are the kind of interview would you want to conduct? What kind of things that you would want to ask?
I am also providing a link here on the three specific things that I look for when I’m hiring people.
2. Up-skill Your Team: Make sure that you are investing in upskilling your team. You’ve to define the Key Results Areas for each particular role. Have an assessment to identify the skills gap between a person’s current ability and what the job will demand. This will figure out what training you require for your team to help bridge the gap.
Help your employees become more successful in their job. If you are able to do that, then you are able to get happier and more productive employees.
3. Retaining the Talent: To retain top talent you need to have a total rewards system. It’s not just making sure that you have a good salary package in place but there are many other things that come into play here. For example do you have a recognition system in place? This is an important way in which you are able to retain and engage talent.
Do you have a process of performance review and feedback? This will help you and team to know how well they are doing. You need to have a process of continuous feedback.
These are 3 simple ways in which you can have happy and engaged employees.
Leave a comment below about how you keep your employees happy and engaged?