From the Management & Staff of Titan Masterminds
Another year has ended and the businesses are all geared up for 2018. Thinking about the future can help entrepreneurs come up with better planning, strategies and stay in the competition. There are certain key trends that are swirling and will be significant in shaping the business models next year. (more…)
Reasons reap results! If you want to achieve anything then you need to get crystal clear about what you want to achieve, but typically people miss out the next step they need to take. Without this next step, you may never achieve your goal. You may procrastinate or even worse start something and then abandon it midway. To stop this you need to get clear about WHY you want to achieve your outcome. The bigger your why the more likely you will follow through and keep taking action until you achieve your goal.
The Ultimate Success Formula
The ultimate success formula has three simple steps:
- Get clear about what you want.
- Get clear about why you want it.
- Take massive action until you achieve your outcome.
Comment below what you’d like to achieve in 2018 and why?
The top 4% of salespeople don’t focus on the close. They focus on another key important attribute of the entire sales process. In fact, 40% of their time is spent on cultivating this one thing – Rapport. Find out a simple 4 step structure to help you build rapport in every meeting with a prospect.
Would you like a CEO who has taken multiple businesses from zero to 7 figures to help you plan exactly what you’ll do in 2018 to hit your business goals?
We’ll Build Your 2018 CEO Millionaire Blueprint Together in This LIVE, Interactive, 3-Hour Workshop
During this exclusive event for business owners, you’ll discover:
– The sales quick start you need to keep revenue coming in day after day and month after month for your best year ever!
– Productivity hacks to reach your 5-year goals in 6 months
– How to scale up using 3 powerful systems
– How to build a multi-million dollar business working just 3 days a week (more…)